Government has also extended the timelines for filing of application for revocation of cancellation of registration to 30.09.2021, where the due date of filing of application for revocation of cancellation of registration falls between 01.03.2020 to 31.08.2021.
Due Date of the following Income-tax compliance has been extended from 30th June 2021 to 30th September 2021.
- Last date of linkage of Aadhaar with PAN under section 139AA.
- Time Limit for passing assessment order.
- Time Limit for passing penalty order.
- Time Limit for processing Equalisation Levy returns.
Go To Notification
Considering the non-availability of the utility for e-filing of certain Forms, the CBDT, in exercise of its powers under Section 119 of the Act, extends the due dates for electronic filing of such Forms as under:
- Intimation to be made by a Pension Fund in respect of each investment made by it in India in Form No. 10BBB for the quarter ending on 30th June,2021.
- Intimation to be made by Sovereign Wealth Fund in respect of investments made by it in India in Form II SWF for the quarter ending on 30th June,2021.