FAFD Assessment Test on Saturday the 29th April 2023
Notification for Online Assessment Test (AT) for Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection (FAFD) on Saturday the 29th April 2023
Last Date for Face Authentication at https://learning.icai.org is 25th April 2023 till 5:30 PM
Note: No Further extension shall be provided for completing the process of Face Authentication, please complete the face registration/authentication process within the time limit.
Prerequisites for the FAFD Assessment Test:
• Active ICAI membership number
• Completion of the Eligibility Criteria (50% Marks in Module Tests and Project Work in aggregate and 90% attendance in the Professional Training)
• Desktop/ Laptop with good internet connectivity
• Camera attached with Desktop/ Laptop
• Active login at Digital Learning Hub of ICAI (https://learning.icai.org )
• Completion of Face Registration Activity at https://learning.icai.org by 5.30 PM of 25th April 2023
• Payment for the reappearance in the Test is Rs.500/- plus 18% GST. This is applicable to the (ONLY) Members who had failed in earlier attempt(s). This fee is non-refundable.
• Launch of the Assessment enables Face Authentication to confirm liveliness (Blink of eyes). Registrations for AT begins from 01st April 2023 (12 PM)
• Batches completed by 28th February 2023 are eligible to appear in this attempt.
• Mock Test will be conducted on 26th April 2023 (Wednesday) from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. This test will only provide the look & feel of the exam to the Members. Questions in the Mock Test may/ may not be related to the FAFD Course. Appearing in the Mock Test is optional; however, it is highly suggested to attend the same. Also, those members who had completed their face registration by 25th April 2023 will be able to appear in the Mock Test. Details of Mock Test will be shared separately.
- The next online Assessment Test (AT) for FAFD Certificate Course is scheduled to be held on Saturday the 29th April, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. through Digital Learning Hub of ICAI (https://learning.icai.org/ )
- Candidates desirous of taking this FAFD AT must do the online face authentication through Digital Learning Hub. The guidelines are attached as Annexure-1 & 2.
- Candidates re-appearing in the FAFD AT have to pay FAFD Re attempt AT Fee of Rs. 590/- (500/- + 18% GST). /- (Rupees Five Hundred and ninety only). This fee is applicable to the Members who had given the FAFD AT earlier and could not clear the Exam. Note: Candidates appearing for the first time are not required to pay any fees
- No candidate shall use unfair means or indulge in disorderly conduct at or in connection with examinations. A candidate found using unfair means or involved in disorderly conduct in connection with an examination shall be referred to the Digital Accounting and Assurance Board. The Board after consideration of the case can award certain penalty/ punishment.
For Guidelines of Unfair Means Refer Annexure-3.
- Application requests received after the last date i.e., 25th April 2023, would not be entertained under any circumstances and Member have to appear in the next AT.
- Members who have already cleared the FAFD Assessment Test are not required to appear again.
- Important Note: FAFD AT cannot be accessed through Mobile/ Tab. Only Laptop/ Desktop to be used during the exam. Use of Mobile/ Tab for accessing the exam will be treated as UFM.
Read More on ICAI