Notification for Online Assessment Test on Derivatives
Notification for Online Assessment Test (AT) for Certificate Course on Derivatives for the following dates through Digital learning Hub Organized by Committee on Financial Markets and Investors’ Protection of ICAI
Last Date for Face Authentication at ICAI Digital Learning Hub 2 Days before date of Exam
- No Further extension shall be provided for completing the process of Face Authentication, please complete the face registration/authentication process within the time limit.
- Registration for exam without fee – batch 4th Participants are available in dashboard.
- Registration link for old eligible Participants with fee Rs 1000/- + GST
https://learning.icai.org/iDH/icai/order/paymentlink/pp/2990/ (Kindly login first and then hit the above URL for Payment)
Prerequisites for the Derivatives Assessment Test:
- Active ICAI membership number
- Completion of the Eligibility Criteria (90% attendance in the Professional Training)
- Desktop/Laptop with good internet connectivity
- Camera attached with Desktop/ Laptop
- Active login at Digital Learning Hub of ICAI ( ICAI Digital Learning Hub )(Please note SSP Login credentials are used)
- Completion of Face Registration Activity at ( ICAI Digital Learning Hub )1:30 PM of 2 Days before date of Exam
- Also ensure that your recent photo is uploaded on your SSP dashboard.
- Launch of the Assessment enables Face Authentication to confirm liveliness (Blink of eyes)
- The online Assessment Test (AT) for Derivatives Certificate Course is scheduled to be held on Saturday on the above dates from 10:00 A.M. to 1.00 PM through Digital Learning Hub of ICAI( ICAI Digital Learning Hub )
- Members are required to ensure that they are able to login in the Digital Learning Hub of ICAI( ICAI Digital Learning Hub ) using their SSP Portal credentials. Please check this latest by 2 Days before date of Exam and in case of any issue with the login, please write to us at, [email protected] and [email protected]. We would not be able to help any member if they are not able to login at the day of the Assessment Test.
- Candidates desirous of taking this Derivatives AT have to do the online face authentication through Digital Learning Hub.
- Application requests received after the aforementioned last date would not be entertained under any circumstances and members have to appear in the next AT.
- Exam Pattern – On above date – Paper I- All chapters
For further assistance, contact
Committee on Financial Markets and Investors’ Protection, ICAI
Mobile no. 8130527979; Phone: 0120-3045905, E-mail id: [email protected]
Read More on ICAI