Weekly Key Highlights from team CaCult
A. Important Updates from last week:
- Income Tax Department conducts searches in Delhi
- E-filing News & updates. Read More.
- Extension of Due date for Income Tax. Read More.
- Update UDINS in all Income Tax Forms
- CBDT Notification No. 93/2020
- Income Tax E-filing Notification on Updation of ITR utility
- Article on Entertainment Allowance: Section 16(ii)
- Waiver from recording of UIN on the invoices- GST Circular. Read More.
- Amendment in Export Policy of Onions w.e.f. 1st January 2021. Read More.
- Extension of Due dates for GST. Read More.
- Auto-population of e-invoice details into GSTR-1/2A/2B/4A/6A
- Import and export of vaccines in relation to Covid-19
- 12th tranche of Tariff Concession
- CBIC Notification No. 115/2020- Custom (N.T.)
- GST Notification No. 95/2020- Central Tax
- Remission of Duties and Taxes on Exported Products
- GST revenue collection for December 2020 recorded all time high
- Delegation of Financial Power- Notification
- DGFT Notification No. 54/2015-2020
- Extension of name reserved through Spice+. Read More.
- Extension of date for conducting Board Meeting. Read More.
- MCA news and important updates. Read More.
- Report on Trend and Progress of Banking in India 2019-20
- RBI releases “Statistical Table relating to banks in India: 2019-20”
- Banking units to transfer of Assets through participation. Read More.
- Reserve Bank of India introduces the RBI-Digital Payments Index
- RBI releases “Quarterly BSR-1: Outstanding Credit of Scheduled Commercial Bank for September 2020”.
- Calendar for Auction of Government of India Treasury bills
- RBI Launches the January 2021 round of Consumer Confidence Survey
- RBI launches the January 2021 round of the Inflation Expectations Survey of Households
- 91Days, 182 Days and 364 days treasury bills auction
- Circular on Mutual Funds
- Relaxation in timelines for compliance
- Creation of Security in issuance of listed debt securities
- Procedural guidelines for Proxy Advisors
- ICAI introduces one time condonation scheme to regularize UDIN. Read More.
- ICAI invites comments on various exposure drafts. Read More.
- Webinar on Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS). Read More.
- Certificate Course on Public Finance & Government Accounting
- Public Finance & Government Accounting: 8th Online Batch
- Introduction to CPA Canada- ICAI Committee’s Events
- Last date extended to apply for 14th ICAI awards
- President Message- January 2021
- DGFT Public Notice No. 36/2015-2020. Read More.
- DGFT Public Notice No. 51/2015-2020
- DGFT Notification No. 52/2015-2020